With over 1.5 million users and over 3 million threads the devshed forums is the definitive resource for everything from Java to HTML.
- Total Members 658,937
- Threads 952,334
- Posts 2,866,556
- PHP DevelopmentWhy Wrong Conditions Get Triggered ?
- Networking HelpWindows machine taking out internet access
- Android DevelopmentMore than one file was found with OS independent path 'maven.properties'
- Python ProgrammingWorksheets doesn't get processed when files to be processed are more than 1
- Database Managementlocal Firebird DB -> onlinw MysqlDB connection
- Web Hosting OffersServersBase.Com-Unlimited SPACE/BW - True SSD -Backups/SSL/OneClickInstaller-70% Off
- Motherboardsbuy EU passport, fake Canada passport, UK passport for sale, Id cards, Visa, Degrees
- C ProgrammingInsufficient memory on microcontroller project
- Web Hosting Offers[MilesWeb] Get 25% OFF on Managed Amazon Cloud Hosting Services (AWS)
- Regex ProgrammingREGex formatting SSH log data string
Popular Forum Categories
- PHP DevelopmentPHP Development forum discussing coding practices, tips on PHP, and other PHP-related topics. PHP is an open source scripting language that has taken the web development industry by storm.
- PERL ProgrammingPerl Programming forum discussing coding in Perl, utilizing Perl modules, and other Perl-related topics. Perl, the Practical Extraction and Reporting Language, is the choice for many for parsing textual information.
- Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic Programming forum discussing VB specific programming information. Quickly prototype and build applications with this robust and simple language.
- MySQL HelpMySQL Help forum discussing administration, SQL syntax, and other MySQL-related topics. MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).
Our articles are not simple theory or academic study. Written by recognized industry experts, they empower our readers with real world knowledge and solutions.
Social networking not only helps us share our knowledge but is an invaluable resource for staying in touch with the latest in everything open source and web development related.