Great Community, Great Ideas
Welcome to devshed, a community dedicated to spreading the the spirit of open source to beginner and professionals alike.
With over 1.5 million users and over 3 million threads the devshed forums is the definitive resource for everything from Java to HTML.
- Total Members 613,870
- Threads 942,899
- Posts 2,839,507
- HTML ProgrammingAdding URL variables to all requests
- Visual Basic ProgrammingLog-in, problem connecting to database
- Apache DevelopmentYou don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index
- Beginner Programminghelp with programming logic problem?
- Python ProgrammingHow to shorten? New to forum
Popular Forum Categories
- PHP DevelopmentPHP Development forum discussing coding practices, tips on PHP, and other PHP-related topics. PHP is an open source scripting language that has taken the web development industry by storm.
- PERL ProgrammingPerl Programming forum discussing coding in Perl, utilizing Perl modules, and other Perl-related topics. Perl, the Practical Extraction and Reporting Language, is the choice for many for parsing textual information.
- Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic Programming forum discussing VB specific programming information. Quickly prototype and build applications with this robust and simple language.
- MySQL HelpMySQL Help forum discussing administration, SQL syntax, and other MySQL-related topics. MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).
Our articles are not simple theory or academic study. Written by recognized industry experts, they empower our readers with real world knowledge and solutions.
Social networking not only helps is share our knowledge but is a invaluable resource for staying in touch with the latest in everything open source and web development related.